- Is it safe to use my credit card on Inspired Cards website?
- Yes, all information related to your order, and including the online payment by credit card, are protected. For your convenience we use PayPal – the system that is well protected and highly reliable. Asa matter of fact, we don’t have access to your credit card information in any form, we only store your order history. All prices are in U.S. dollars. You still can pay in the currency of your own country, and PayPal will recalculate and send us U.S. dollars.
- How to track my order?
- To track your package, just go to inspired-cards.com/store/order-status. After you log in, you will see all orders you created.
- If I experience a problem on the site, who should I contact?
- You can contact Inspired Cards using this contact form.
- What are the delays and shipping fees?
- Inspired Cards will process your order immediately, we will ship order within 7 business days.
Shipping fees vary depending on the total order price and current online promotion. But you always receive FREE First Class shipping on all regular U.S. orders over $50.00 not containing Purse for a Cause items.
Please be advised that in order to keep the action going we will need to charge you full shipping price for orders containing items from Purse for a Cause category marked with a heart sign – ♥
- What is your return and refund policy?
- If you are not satisfied with items you have purchased in Inspired Cards online store, you may return them within 15 days or receipt. Unfortunately, we do not accept the return of the post cards – they are not returnable. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us. We will issue all refunds within 7 business days from the receipt of the return. We will not return you the cost of shipping. If you are returning a part of the order, you will receive a partial refund worth the combined value of returned items.
- After entering my payment information on Paypal, I am redirected back to the store and get an error saying “Looks like you skipped a step! Please go back and try again”. But I know I didn’t miss a step!
- It looks like for some reason the order amount you are trying to process through PayPal is less than the minimum order amount that is allowed by your credit card. Try to increase the total of your order. If this error persists, please, contact us.