Terms and Conditions
When shopping online at Inspired Cards, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and ensuring compliance with all of our policies.
Payments can be made using any of the following methods:
- Credit Card (using PayPal Express payment gateway)
- PayPal (through PayPal account)
All prices are in U.S. dollars. You still can pay in the currency of your own country, and PayPal will recalculate and send us U.S. dollars.
If you are not satisfied with items you have purchased in Inspired Cards online store, you may return them within 15 days or receipt. Unfortunately, we do not accept the return of the post cards – they are not returnable. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us. We will issue all refunds within 7 business days from the receipt of the return. We will not return you the cost of shipping. If you are returning a part of the order, you will receive a partial refund worth the combined value of returned items.
Inspired Cards, its representatives and/or associated agents are not liable in any way to you or anyone else for any loss as a result of using this Website. By using this Website and proceeding with purchases, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and use at your sole risk. Please ensure that you agree with our policies before purchasing from our online store. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
Please be advised that this website is protected by Trademark and Copyright laws governing there use in United States of America. You must ensure that you comply with these laws, and do not unlawfully use, copy or adapt any works or information from this Website for your own purposes without the express written consent of its owners. All trademarks, brands and names that appear on our site are the sole property of their respective owners. All images used on this Website have been produced by Inspired Cards, and may not be reproduced without the explicit consent of the owning parties.
Terms and conditions
- This Website is owned and operated by Inspired Cards. Your access to and use of the Website, including your order of products through the Website, is subject to these terms and conditions. You agree to bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions by browsing the Website.
- If you wish to purchase from the Inspired Cards online store, you will be required to provide certain information for us to use and process your order. You must provide information about yourself that is true, accurate and in no way false or misleading. If your personal details change, please let us know and continue to update your profile.
- If you register an account with us, you may not have more than one active account, and your account is non-transferable. You may update, edit or terminate your account at any time through the Website.
- If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the Website, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
- You must not: use the Website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to breaches of the Copyright Law; use the Website in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Website any material, which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Website; make fraudulent or speculative inquiries, purchases or requests through the Website; use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Website; post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory, or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings; tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site; knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Website; use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Website; modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Website; remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website; reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website; create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; use the Website to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct; take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; use the Website other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Website and (where relevant) your account if you breach these terms and conditions and: the breach cannot be remedied; or you fail to the remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or if there is an emergency or we need to perform some maintenance on our Website.
- From time to time, business strategies change. As such, we may in the future, stop making the Website (or any part of it) available. This will not impact any current orders that have been accepted by us.
- The Website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies corporate. These links are provided for your convenience only and: we make no representations or warranties, or have any responsibility or liability for those websites; and these links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse the site or the products or services that are provided at those sites.
- By submitting any comment and/or review to Inspired Cards, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old;
- use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third partyэs copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers unless you are specifically asked to provide that information;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Inspired Cards, harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- For any comment or review content that you submit, you grant Inspired Cards a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
- All comment or review content that you submit may be used at Inspired Cards sole discretion. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any comment or review on Inspired Cards website that Inspired Cards deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions. We don’t guarantee that you will have any recourse through Inspired Cards to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Written comments and reviews are generally posted within two to four business days. However, we reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Inspired Cards, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Inspired Cards, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective contributors.
- By submitting your email address in connection with your comment or review, you agree that Inspired Cards and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your comment or review and other administrative purposes.
When writing your comment and/or review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- All submitted comments and/or reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Conditions and held for moderation
Inspired Cards reserves the right not to post your comment and/or review or allow your participation in a giveaway lottery if your posted content contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
While participating in a giveaway, please consider the following rules:
- The system will randomly select one entry, unless otherwise noted
- After the winner is selected, their name will be posted on the giveaway page and the winner themselves will be notified by the email they provided to request their mailing address.
- If you submit few comments under different names but with the same email, the system will not consider duplicate entries but will still allow you to take part with your single entry
- Only US residents are accepted in giveaway lotteries, unless otherwise noted
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us, please do not submit this feedback through a comment. Instead, contact us directly.